Sue Scheff and Dr. Robyn Silverman talk about preventing and overcoming online shaming.
Did you know that over 59 percent of teens have experienced some form of online harassment?
Did you know that 43 percent of teens consider cyberbullying (online shaming) a bigger problem than drug abuse? Many kids and teens don’t tell parents when they are being harassed online. Learn more. Order Shame Nation book today.
The podcast provides:
- Tips on How to prevent online shaming. Sue provides guidelines to adhere to when posting online. Such as being mindful of what you post, learn patience, de-clutter your friends list!
- Tips once online shaming or cyberbullying has occurred.
- Steps to triumph in the area of online shaming.
- How to build up and humanize your online persona.
- How to check-in with yourself- am I representing myself in the way that is genuine and kind?
If you are struggling with your teenager’s behavior and you have exhausted your local resources, learn more about how residential treatment can help your troubled teen through emotional growth. Contact us today for a free consultation.