Firsthand Experience in Helping Parents of Troubled Teens
P.U.R.E.™ Consultants, with 35+ years of combined experience offers personal attention to your individual needs. Have you exhausted your local options? P.U.R.E.™ Consultants can assist you with direction and resources.
The internet has become a very confusing tool, yet it is impossible not to use it for your own research. Knowing that Google is not God, you need to learn how to determine what is internet fact versus internet fiction.
Why use P.U.R.E.™ Consultants:
P.U.R.E.™ Consultants are experts in the field of teen help programs and schools. We offer a free consultation that will be priceless when it applies to your search for sound resources for your individual teen.
- P.U.R.E.™ Consultants will also offer you a launching pad. That is, we will give you a place to start and give you information to determine if a residential program is right for your teen’s needs.
- P.U.R.E.™ Consultants have visited many schools and programs (East and West Coast)
- P.U.R.E.™ Consultants have researched and visited many schools and programs throughout the United States including Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, Maine, Montana, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and more.
- P.U.R.E.™ Consultants have collected literally decades of information from parents, students, and program employees that can help you make your decision. Firsthand experience is priceless.
- P.U.R.E.™ Consultants are objective: We are here to work for you as an individual. We are not part of any large business. This is about your child’s needs– this is not about meeting a quota.
- P.U.R.E.™ Consultants can help you understand the three major components you need to look for in any school or programs and why short term programs, such as boot camps, wilderness programs and Scared Straight programs are usually only a band-aid that falls off shortly after the program is over.
- P.U.R.E.™ Consultants are funded by some schools and programs as well as outside sources such as books, DVDs, and online publications.
Jail is not an option…..
Your teen is out of control and they are escalating to a point where you feel hostage in your own home. The overwhelming feeling of hopelessness, helplessness and isolation start to take over. You have reached your wit’s end!
Many parents feel an immediate knee jerk reaction to scare their teen straight. If they could only get through their head how fortunate they are, the teen will finally understand and behave appropriately.
WRONG. Assuming jail or any type of punitive program (boot camps included) will knock sense into your child is foolish thinking. It is time to find the right help to help build them up to make better choices, not place them in negative environments. P.U.R.E.™
Consultants can help. Contact us today.