2. Use of the Website. You may only use this Website for its intended purpose and solely in accordance with this Agreement. In addition, you may not restrict or inhibit any other person from using or enjoying the Website. The Website may contain links to other Internet websites and third-party resources, and we may employ third-party technologies in connection with our Website that requires you to accept such third-party terms. We are not responsible for either the availability of these outside resources or their content, including for any products or services you may obtain by contacting any person or entity as a result of the use of the Website or the features hereof. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor your use of the Website.
3. Intellectual Property. This Website and its content are protected by law, including without limitation, copyright law, trademark law, and other applicable international laws and treaties. You are granted permission to display the materials on this Website solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not remove any legends placed thereon. You may not “mirror” any content contained within this Website without our express prior written consent. Except as stated herein, none of the content may be reproduced, distributed, published, displayed, downloaded, or transmitted in any form by any means without our prior written consent, or the consent of the applicable copyright owner. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of https://www.helpyourteens.com or its licensors except as expressly stated in this Agreement.
5. International Use. This Website is controlled and operated by P.U.R.E from within the United States. We make no representations that materials contained within the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Website from locations where such activity is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to use the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
6. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The content of this Website is provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations.
7. Limitation of Liability. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $50.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Term and Termination. This Agreement is effective as of the date of your first access or use of the Website and shall remain in effect for the duration of your access or use. Your right to use the Website shall automatically terminate upon your breach of the Agreement.
9. General. The laws of the State of Florida, excluding its conflict of law principles, govern this Agreement and your use of the Website. Any suit to enforce this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts sitting in Duval County, Florida and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any venue objection. This Agreement may not be modified, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any trade usage or prior course of dealing not made a part of the Agreement by its express terms. P.U.R.E and all associated logos displayed within the Website are our trademarks (unless otherwise noted). The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole and any such provision should be enforced by authorities and reconstructed if need be, to apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. The failure by either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement, to exercise any election or option provided herein, or to require at any time the performance of the other of any of the provisions herein will not in any way be construed as a waiver of such provisions. Reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs will be awarded to the prevailing party in the event of litigation involving the enforcement or interpretation of this Agreement. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
10. Contacting Us. All questions, comments, feedback, and other communications regarding the Website or products and services offered by us should be directed to email@example.com.
11. Copyright Policy. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send our Copyright Agent a notice of infringement with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; (d) your address, telephone number, and primary email address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. You may file a notice of infringement with our designated Copyright Agent.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our copyright agent can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of a proper DMCA notice of infringement, we may promptly remove or disable access to the content that is the subject of the notice. It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to suspend, disable or terminate, without notice and in our sole discretion, the accounts of those subscribers that we determine to be “repeat infringers.”